Metro Brokers TriathlON Friday is your chance to compete in a triathlon without having to get up at the crack of dawn! Kick start your weekend by joining us for a sprint-distance triathlon followed by an awards ceremony, catered dinner, music and some Friday night fun! Colorado's only Friday evening triathlon!
Friday, June 7, 2013 - 6:00 pm (yes, P.M.)
1/2 mile swim • 12 mile bike • 3.1 mile run
All proceeds benefit Adaptive Adventures, whose mission is to identify, promote, and provide progressive sports and recreation opportunities to improve quality of life for children, adults, and veterans with physical disabilities.
Registration is open! Join us for our 5th year as we continue to grow bigger and better. Some of the improvements for the 2013 Metro Brokers TriathlON Friday include:
- You have the option this year to pick-up your packet before the race! Runners Roost, Aurora, will have your packet on Wednesday, June 5, and Thursday, June 6, allowing you to be prepared before race day. See the details under packet pick-up on the Race Info page.
- The run course has been changed once again to improve spectator viewing and overall safety. This slight modification also changes the distance to a true 5k (3.1 miles) instead of an even three mile route.
- FREE professional race photography! Ever wanted to have a photo of yourself racing but didn't want to pay upwards of $20 or more? We are going to GIVE you your professional race photograph for free!
- Optional fund-raising for Adaptive Adventures with prizes for the top fund-raisers each month!
- And of course, all participants will receive a high-performance race shirt, finisher medal, catered dinner, drinks and a goodie bag with swag from our sponsors.